Losing belly is one of those topics the Internet is full of outrageous nonsense. There you will find a lot of advice that is out of date, has nothing scientific about it, or has been adapted from other sites by an author without much knowledge on the subject.Do you know what is the fastest way to lose belly fat？
That’s why I’m going to give you quick belly loss tips in this article that REALLY work and are scientifically sound. This is the best article you will find (maybe ever) if you want to know how to lose belly fat.
How to lose belly fat quickly ?
Hi girls ! Men, you are also affected so you can stay. In addition, is there a dedicated section just for you?
Every day, several people ask me this crucial question: how to have a flat stomach? How to lose weight from the belly? How to lose belly fat ? Often with a desperate accent in his voice.
In truth, it’s not that complicated and it can really be really quick if you follow our recommendations.
But you still have to know what we are talking about.
Yes, because there are many causes for ending up with a belly like a balloon. And so (this is the good news) so many solutions?
In this article, you will learn how to determine the cause of YOUR swollen little tummy.
Once you have identified the cause, you will learn how to act on it. Whether through diet, sport or food supplements.
Why is your stomach not flat?
1 – You have fat:
(Yes, we suspected it a bit but that’s really not the only possible reason)
So it’s very simple, if you eat cakes, sweets and super sweet things regularly, well you should know that all this is stored preferably in the belly, on the abs, the waist and, for our friends the men , on love handles.
So yes, love handles are sexy. But hey, well, anyway, it doesn’t have to turn into a love buoy either, eh?
So let’s go easy on sugar and above all, above all, on industrial sweet foods. All the additives and other flavor enhancers added to it are not going to help lose your tummy.
Ah, by the way, of course alcoholic drinks are part of the “sweet food” category, so we calm down on wine, hard liquor and beer. Mainly beer, for real.
2 – You are bloated:
It is not from you who follow this blog regularly and who are therefore already smarter than average, that I will learn that to have a flat stomach, you must also live healthily (I did not say “like a monk “)?.
So, we sit down for 5 minutes and take the time to think:
a – Are you stressed?
It’s a fact of life: stress increases bloating.
We get up in the morning with a super flat stomach and in a few hours of submission to stress (children late for school, traffic jams to go to work, the boss who really does not understand anything about our work, super heavy colleagues …), Gases form in the digestive sphere and it looks like a hot air balloon….
In this case, we will not seek to lose weight in the stomach but to obtain a flat stomach.
There are several tips and tricks that can help lower stress levels, even for the most perched among us:
1 A short mediation session (10 minutes, no more, promise, swear, spat) in the morning before starting the day can really lower your stress levels throughout the day
2 A different organization from the start of the day (getting everyone up 15 minutes earlier for example)
3 There are many plants and natural micronutrients that can help: magnesium (present in Oligo Zen Granions), copper, valerian, griffonia simplicifolia, l-tryptophan (Granions L-Tryptophan for example) …
b – Are you eating badly (junk food)?
Here it’s different from the “I eat too sweet” part. By eating badly, I speak “technically”: too fast? I talk while eating (I swallow too much air then), too much?
When looking to lose belly fat, the way you eat is essential. You really have to force yourself to eat mindfully (yes, I know, another mediation thing).
On the one hand, we do not attack our body by bringing it all the food at once (and extra air as a bonus if we talk too much), and on the other hand, we appreciate what we are you eat, you feel more relaxed (less stressed, yes) and you assimilate nutrients better and gently.
Results? No bloating and a nice flat stomach longer in the day.
c – Are you eating the wrong foods?
The last thing to check when thinking about how to have a flat stomach is the type of food you eat.
Indeed, in the case of a swollen belly due to bloating, certain foods should be reduced. I am not saying proscribe because they are sometimes excellent foods for health:
-> Foods that ferment in the stomach: cabbage, legumes
-> Raw vegetables
-> White bread, white pasta
-> Unripe bananas
-> Milk and unripened cheeses
-> Fatty foods: fries, cold meats, etc.
3 – You don’t have abs:
Let’s be honest: if you spend all day in front of a computer (which 60% of people are today) and don’t do muscle-building exercises, you shouldn’t expect miracles. The deep muscles relax and vlan, the belly is pushed forward like a more or less deflated balloon.
So, yes, some exercises will be necessary to re-tone it all. But you know what, you don’t have to run out of steam at the gym and torture your back and abs crunching to get a proper midsection back. Really, you can. But for those who prefer the gentle method, there are also solutions.
Are there “flat stomach” foods?
Wanting to follow a flat stomach diet by focusing on certain foods that promote it is not easy.
We have seen above which foods to moderate and to avoid for the 2 types of goals (lose weight or have a flatter stomach) but are there any foods that act directly on the causes?
The answer is no because there are no foods that can absorb intestinal gas, burn fat itself or even build abs like magic?
But we can focus on the following foods to help maintain a flat stomach on a daily basis:
-> Still water
-> Meat and white fish, shellfish
-> Cooked vegetables
-> Starches in small portions (rice, potatoes …)
Top 3 Smart Exercises to lose belly fat
Ha, we come to the crux of the matter!
Here again, it will be necessary to differentiate between two types of goals: to lose weight in the stomach or to strengthen your abdominal strap.
What sports exercises to lose weight in the stomach?
In this context, the real question will be: which sport to lose stomach?
Indeed, here, what interests us is to find a “fat burning” sport. And not a sport that strengthens the abdominal strap.
So once again let’s be clear: No sport, I mean no sport can target fat loss in a specific part of the body.
If you want to lose belly fat, you will have to choose a sport that burns fat itself. Cardiovascular type sports are very effective for this: running, cycling, swimming, crossfit…. Especially in intervals (a few very intense minutes followed by a few minutes at very low intensity. All in a cycle).
You won’t burn fat specifically on your stomach but I can assure you that you will.
Top 3 of the best exercises to lose weight in the stomach
1.Use a vibrating platform to lose belly fat
Do you absolutely want to lose weight fast and tone that specific part of your body? The vibrating platform can be an ideal accessory to achieve your goal.
It is a very popular device that allows you to exercise your body effortlessly while the results are quite palpable and immediate.
Use Bluefin Fitness Ultra Slim Vibrating Platform to Weight Loss & Fat Burner Fast at Home
How to use a vibrating platform?
The principle of this material is simple. Oscillating vibrations transmit energy throughout the body. This prompts the muscles to relax and contract.
Several times per second, the muscles receive this reaction and begin to heat up and fill with tingling sensations.
Besides, the vibrating platform is a dynamic strength training. Professionals recommend doing it every day so that you can get good results after just a few days.
Be aware that this intensive exercise requires a good diet, but low in calories. According to physiotherapist Dirk Vissers, people who use a vibrating platform can lose weight quickly if they follow a low-calorie diet.
On average, you should practice 3 times a week with a session of 10 minutes and no more. You don’t need to work out too long, as this can weaken your body. To have results, you need to rest in order to recover.
2.AI-powered bike to lose belly fat
CAROL is a personalized AI-powered stationary exercise bike. CAROL’s AI-powered algorithms use your biometric and performance data to instantly create and apply personalized resistance to achieve supramaximal power in every ride.
As a result, you can get LESS INSULIN & LESS FAT by exercising under nine minutes a day for eight weeks.
How to use a CAROL?
CAROL’s primary program designed by scientist lasts just 8 minutes and 40 seconds. All you need to do is pedal, while CAROL adjusts the resistance and power to your personal fitness level and performance capabilities using AI-powered algorithms and scientific research protocol.
After CAR.O.L depletes your glycogen, the thigh muscles begin to panic because who knows what dangers are lurking.
So, sugar shifts from anywhere in your body into your thighs to be stored as glycogen and reused. Insulin is needed to drive the sugar into muscle. After just 4-8 weeks of regular use, your body becomes very insulin sensitive – about 28% or more.
When you have less insulin floating about, you will metabolize sugar and fat like a hungry wolf.
3.Trampoline to lose weight: a special good idea
When you are hoping to lose fat on any part of your body including your belly, you should do exercise on a trampoline that burns whole body fat instead of doing exercises such as sit-ups, which isolate certain muscle groups. If you have access to a trampoline or mini version, this is definitely a piece of equipment that you can use for moderate intensity exercise. There is no real mystery here: just get on the trampoline and start moving your body.
SHOP ALL TOP BRANDS FOR PARTS AND SUPPLIES! Only At trampolinepartsandsupply.com For A Limited Time!
How to lose belly fat WITH trampoline
1. Play up-to-date music that you enjoy, which will help you maintain the tempo as you exercise. If you have a mini trampoline, you can also practice while watching your favorite TV show. If you do this, make sure you are in control and aware of your body position at all times. You especially don’t want to be distracted and lose your balance or fall off the trampoline.
2. Warm up your body by bouncing lightly on the go sport trampoline, both feet landing at the same time, for about five minutes. Keep your feet close to the surface of the trampoline for now. When you warm up, you don’t have to jump high. Practice pressing your heels into the surface of the jumping mat, keeping your core muscles tight and engaged, your shoulders lowered, and your back relaxed to maintain good posture throughout the workout.
3. Raise one knee at a time to waist level, alternating feet for about three to four minutes at a light to moderate pace. This will make you feel like you are jogging on the go sport trampoline and increasing your heart rate. Swing your arms doing all kinds of shapes starting at your legs for an even more intense workout.
4. Continue to jog at a moderate pace, but add more complex arm movements for about three to four minutes. Raise your arms above your head during a sequence, then bend them so that your hands are in front of your face in the next sequence. During the next set, raise your arms out to the sides with your arms fully extended, then return your hands to face height on the next set. Repeat this sequence at each step for the duration of that phase.
5. Continue to jump with both feet and bend your knees as for a tuck jump, lifting your thighs until they are parallel to the mat. Press your heels into the mat as you land, just practicing with your legs for a minute. Squeeze your abs as you raise your legs, using the large muscles in your body and working your abs. After a minute, start raising your arms in a “V” shape above your head as you jump and are in the air. Continue doing the tuck jumps and “V” jumps for two minutes.
6. Return to bouncing on both feet, but this time spin around as you bounce. Keep your feet together and turn to the right as you bounce, return to your starting position on the next bounce, then turn to the left on the next bounce. Raise your arms out to the sides and allow them to follow the direction of the rotation. Repeat this sequence for four to five minutes. The circular motion will particularly work on the oblique muscles on the sides of your abdomen.
7. Try doing side split jumps for a minute, raising your arms to form a V and spreading your legs as you jump, then in a second jump bring your arms back to your side and your feet together. If you are on a large trampoline, this is a less precarious option. For those exercising on a mini trampoline, it will be important to ensure that your feet return to the middle of the trampoline. If you are unsure of your skill level, proceed with this step with caution.
8. Switch to an easy bounce on two feet or alternating both feet for another five minutes to cool down.
What sports exercises to have a more toned belly?
If the problem is a soft belly, a belly that lacks tone, you will have to work instead on sports that will strengthen the abdominal strap.
It is in this specific case that we can focus on the sit-ups and core sets.
Be Race Ready! Get Running Essentials for Your Race at ParagonSports.com!They offers over 30,000 items, more than 300 different name brands and 100’s of categories. Their site has the finest and most innovative of sports products. It is where the pre-eminent manufacturers of equipment often preview and showcase their newest products. The North Face, Nike, New Balance, Patagonia, Adidas, Asics, Marmot, Swiss Army, Jansport, Champion, Prince, Rollerblade, Reebok, Under Armour, Victorinox-Swiss Army, Merrell, Teva, Salomon, Burton, Arc’teryx, Columbia Sportswear, Speedo, Mountain Hardwear and Eagle Creek…just to name a few! From Golf to Tennis, backpacking, travel clothing, outerwear for any season, travel luggage, commercial quality Fitness Equipment to In-Line Skates, Bicycles to Team Sports, Scuba Diving to Skiing, Snowboards to Running, they’ve got it all.
How to lose belly fat for men?
There, it’s true, women have an advantage over men. For genetic reasons the abdominal fat of men is more deeply anchored than that of women.
So when you decide to lose weight, it is not uncommon that the first place you lose your stomach is for women, while it is the last for men.
I know: life is not fair … but it is possible either way.
It should be understood that the stomach and hips are practically the only places where a man gains fat. So inevitably, as soon as a few pounds settle in, this is where they are lodged.
How do you get rid of it?
So of course all the advice mentioned above should be applied as much as possible.
But sometimes that’s not quite enough when you’re looking for the perfect result.
You know, that small, tiny bead at the bottom of the shelves and which hides the last 2 squares? Here. That one. You found it !
Well, to lose that one, you have to go through a little feeding method as well.
The secret is to manage your diet in “chrononutrition” mode.You can try to use Prolon .