Oittm essential oil diffuser Google home and Alexa reviews
The official name in French is intelligent aromatherapy diffuser … in short, diffusing essential oils and humidifier, smart health connected by WiFi.
- Oittm essential oil diffuser design
- Technical data Oittm humidifier diffuser
- Diffuser of essential oils, perfume and humidifier
- Essential oils and their uses
- Oittm a smart health connected distributor Google health home, Amazon Alexa, IFTTT
- Price and availability Oittm essential oil diffuser
- Conclusion Oittm essential oil diffuser Review reviews
Oittm essential oil diffuser design
The first thing We noticed when We unpacked the Oittm humidifier diffuser was that it wasn’t the same clean white color as the pictures online or on the box. It is rather off-white. However, it remains very elegant with its teardrop shape. If the look is modern, the perceived quality is average, because all the parts of the upper part are plastic.
One good thing, the set is pre-assembled and ready to use … Except that We thought it was missing the wired charger. But, not at all, it is stored inside. Small defect the wire is really short. This is sufficient to place it on a low table with a socket in the immediate vicinity, otherwise it will be necessary to reserve an extension.
Inside there is now a rather well-made and detailed notice in French.
It is possible to change the color at any time and schedule a session of one hour or more on the lower part of the diffuser or with the application on your mobile. It is a simple device with only two parts, which makes it super simple to use, clean and use, but with small practical flaws.
A little more practical, theOttm stops by himself when there is no more water.
Technical data Oittm humidifier diffuser
- Voltage: DC12V-1A
- Rated power: 12W
- Capacity: 200 ml
- Timer: 1/3 / 5hour
- Mist time: 6 ~ 16 hour
- Mist volume: 30 ~ 40ml / hour
- Standard Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz b / g / n
- N.W./G.W. : 0.5KG / 0.7KG
- Diameter: 15 cm
- Height: 14 cm
- Supported mobile app: Android 4.1 and iOS 8.0 or higher.
Diffuser of essential oils, perfume and humidifier
Diffusers are a welcome addition to most homes with the spread of aromatic oils throughout the room, creating a peaceful and soothing atmosphere and hiding unwanted odors. The Oittm smart health connected diffuser easily fills a room with the scent of your choice in around 15 minutes.
The Oittm diffuser projects water vapor directly upwards in a chimney effect rather than in a mist effect. You can use 4 broadcasting modes (the first 3 with the app or by pressing the keys and the 4th only via the mobile app):
- Continuous (until emptying the tank).
- For a given duration 1, 3 or 5 hours.
- Series of cycles of 15 s active and 15 s of pause.
- A scheduled broadcast.
Essential oils and their uses
The container under the bell has a capacity of 200 ml to store and distribute the liquid of your choice. You can only use water to humidify the room. Or add essential oils to perfume your interior and enjoy their benefits. The main advantage of Oittm is that it only broadcasts 3 seconds after being turned on. The amount of mist evaporated is perfect (so no need to overload the doses).
- Frankincense essential oil helps calm, fight fatigue, activate circulation.
- Lavender essential oil and its delicious scent help reduce stress and create a pleasant environment.
- Eucalyptus essential oil helps to cure colds and fevers.
- Essential Oil lemongrass helps fight bacteria, deodorizes and a good mosquito repellent.
- Peppermint essential oil helps against indigestion, nasal congestion, headache and energizes.
- Sweet Orange essential oil has a euphoric scent for use as a diffuser / vaporizer.
- Tea tree essential oil is very effective and helps fight infections, fungi or acne. Diluted, it becomes a beauty product.
- Rosemary essential oil is invigorating and refreshing.
Oittm a smart health connected distributor Google health home, Amazon Alexa, IFTTT
Use Oittm on your smartphone to use the diffuser without pressing the keys, you can download the Smart Life app for iOS and Android. Once installed and your WiFi network validated, it is very easy to use. You can create on / off timers, change LED colors and turn the device on or off.
Use the Oittem broadcaster with Amazon Alexa on Echo
To use Oittm on Amazon Alexa to connect the Oittm broadcaster with Alexa, you will need to activate the skill smart life. Currently in English, but French skills are in full development at the moment and we can hope that it will soon be present in our catalog.
Use the Oittem diffuser with your Google health home
We give you the complete method tested, but not approved:
- Install the iOS or Android Smart Life app, create an account (your phone + a password: write them down)
- Configure and connect the application to your health home automation Wifi.
- Now go to the Google health home app on your Smartphone, click on the menu at the top left
- Select “more parameters” then on the new screen in the “Services” section, click on “health home control”
- There you have the list of your devices smart health connected to GH, such as your Arlo Pro2 camera, your Philips Hue lamps or your Netatmo thermostat, press the “+” in the circle at the bottom right.
- A list of all partner companies and their applications for GH appears, select “Smart Life” … and activate it using the codes from step one. You should see a “service linked” message at the top left of the screen. If necessary, redo a second time if the service does not appear in the list of your devices. Thanks to Virginie for her help.
- Change the name of your device (nickname) to simplify your orders (by default “essential Oil Diffuser” good luck to make you understand)
- Here, your broadcaster is smart health connected to your Google health home. You can use voice commands directly:
- ok Google Turns on “diffuser” (broadcaster being the new nickname ”)
- “Diffuser” extinguishers
- By cons, no LED color adjustment
- you can also control it with the Oittm Smart wifi app (and share it with the rest of the family)
advice : it is better to useDemineralized Water (as for the iron).
Price and availability Oittm essential oil diffuser
The Oittm humidifier diffuser is available in France, sold less than 40 € ((without perfume or essential oils). The current box includes: the diffuser, the power cable, the mini manual in French and a barcode to flash to download the application (but it did not work properly for me).
(amazon_link asins = ’B0771FWC7Q, B073GGQTPD’ template = ’CopyOf-ProductGrid’ store = ’stylistme17-21 ′ marketplace =’ com ’link_id =’ a6427120-3b4e-11e8-8542-4d4c2f61fb6c)
Unconnected electric diffusers are from € 15, the most expensive at € 35. The addition of WiFi and remote control costs around € 10.
In addition you will have to buy essential oils, or use the one you have. When ordering, We took a set of 8 bottles of 10 ml oils for € 16.95.
(amazon_link asins = ’B06XWFGBGR, B074R6HRJ1, B01D9U69J8 ′ template =’ ProductGrid ’store =’ Stylistme17-21 ′ marketplace = ’com’ link_id = ’dbf55456-07d4-11e9-a181-09dc3d5c9e)
Another batch of 6 bottles of 10 ml is offered by Coosa at a low price, ideal for testing what you like most. The 6 aromas are atea, peppermint, lemon, lavender, sweet orange and pink. The 6 for less than 11 €. And finally, the complete pack of 14 oils aromatic at 30 €. including lavender, eucalyptus oils, incense, peppermint, sweet orange, rosemary, tea tree, grapefruit, patchouli, bergamot, vsannelle, sandalwood, lemongrass, ylang ylang.
Conclusion Oittm essential oil diffuser Review reviews
The Oittm humidifier diffuser has a modern look that is easy to integrate into a living room, bathroom or bedroom. It will also find its place in a massage parlor. Although it does not have excellent haze effects…. it is excellent for diffusing the scents of essential oils, even in large rooms.
It lacks the ability to adjust the brightness of the LEDs or the scattering power.
Having WiFi connectivity is great because you can turn it on and off from the couch just by using your smartphone. With a little luck (and patience) you will also be able to connect it to your Amazon Echo or your Google health home to activate it by voice.
It guarantees safe use, when the tank is empty, it flashes 10 times in red, then it switches off to avoid.
With a score of 4.3 / 5 given by its users (We give it exactly the same rating), it is currently among the best diffusers of essential oils in France. For me, a good powerful diffuser, with or without a light atmosphere which, for around ten euros more than conventional devices, is smart health connected.