with 108 megapixel photo sensor
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10: the best photo smartphone 2020 at Chinese price
- Design and Specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – CC9 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10: the first 108 sensor consumer megapixels
- Technical specifications Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- Autonomy and recharging
- Listed new features we could soon have Mimoji
- Price and availability of the Mi Note 10
- The best smartphones 2020
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 discount and promo code
Xiaomi Mi Note 10: the best photo smartphone 2020 at Chinese price
Xiaomi has already impressed us with the Redmi K20 Pro, marketed under the name of Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro and the very technological Mi Mix Alpha with its double-sided screen.
The Chinese giant has just launched the CC9 Pro who arrives with us at a general public rate under the name of Xiaomi Mi Note 10. Signing the return of the Mi Note range (probably a nod to the Korean neighbor Samsung with whom he works in collaboration).
Design and Specifications of the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – CC9 Pro
If it is provided in green, gray, pink, red, blue, purple and white; for France, we should only have the black version supplied with its protective silicone shell. A bordeless screen on the front with a mini notch for the selfie camera and no buttons. The touch face is protected by a glass Corming Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides.
- 6.47 inch AMOLED Full HD + screen (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- DCI-P3 and HDR
- Area used 87%
- Dimensions of 157.8 x 74.2 x 9n67 mm for a weight of 208 g
- Dual Nano-SIM card
- 128 or 256 GB memory UFS 2.1 (also expected 256 GB micro SD card slot)
- RAM of 6 or 8 GB
- Fingerprint reader under the screen
- The 3 Colors for France: green dawn, White glacier or black midnight
Identification of your choice by code, direct fingerprint on the screen or facial recognition.
For the audio part, we keep the little details that I appreciate:
- We keep it 3.5mm jack which is becoming increasingly rare
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated microphone.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10: the first 108 sensor consumer megapixels
But the important thing is not in its name or its chip, but in its incredible photo / video characteristics. Performances that come from ranking it in first place in the DXOMark Review with the Mate 30 Pro.
A module of 5 photo optics and cameras:
- A camera with 108 megapixel sensor 1 / 1.33 inch with f / 1.7 lens developed in partnership with Samsung (Isocell Bright HMX). The 730 G chip can support up to 192 mpx, so the climb to ultra definition is not over.
- 12 MP 1 / 2.6 inch telephoto 50mm f / 2.0 equivalent lens (similar to the Huawei P30 Pro).
- 8 MP 1 / 3.6 inch telephoto 94mm f / 2.0 equivalent lens
- Ultra-wide 117 ° 20 megapixel, equivalent lens 16 mm f / 2.2
- Fashion macro 2 MP, 2 to 10 cm with f / 2.4 lens
- 32 megapixel front camera discreetly placed in a mini notch in the top center.
The first tests are impressive because, according to the specialized site DXOMark, Mi Note 10 takes first place in photo / video quality alongside the Huawei Mate 30 Pro (score of 132/100) with an overall score of 121 points (30/102).
Thanks to its performance you can shoot in 4K Ultra HD (4096 pixels wide) with 30 fps! More, double OIS stabilization.
A stunning zoom:
For your pleasure, the 108 MP sensor with 50 x digital zoom, which can therefore be used as a telescope:
Technical specifications Xiaomi Mi Note 10
On the processor side, the Xiaomi CC9 Pro is equipped with Qualcomm 730G, which is the most powerful chip in the Qualcomm 7 series. Using 8nm process technology, the 4th generation Kryo processor, identical to the Snapdragon 855, intelligence engine fourth-generation artificial fiber from Qualcom. The computing power of AI is twice that of the previous generation, and it’s easy to control smartphone games. It gives 15% more graphics performance than the Snapdragon 730. Also ready for WiFi 6.
- SoC Snapdragon 730G with octa-core CPU – 8x Kryo 470
- Under Android 9.0 (Pie) with the all-new overlay Xiaomi MIUI 11 (a style close to Apple’s iOS)
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
New from MIUI 11
- Simplified interface ergonomics
- Embark on dark mode
- Customizing the screen saver and clock display
- The system of notifications revised with an improvement in brightness
- Addition of new sounds from nature for alarms, alarm clocks and notifications
- Ability to magnify text and pass it in bold, including on Internet pages.
For the road I add the sensors:
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS, SBAS.
Autonomy and recharging
- USB-C socket
- A battery power of 5260 mAh (autonomy greater than 24 h)
- First Xiaomi smartphone with plug fast charge 30W,
- recharge from 0 to 100% in just 65 minutes.
- recharge 58% in 30 minutes.
Listed new features we could soon have Mimoji
An awkward leak revealed his animated emoji launched by Apple with the iPhone X in 2017.
Price and availability of the Mi Note 10
The Xiaomi CC9 Pro was launched in China from 2,799 yuan either.
But the best option for me is to choose the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro currently marketed around 5€ 00.
Currently, the top of the range of the Chinese brand is the Mi 10 Pro (attention we removed Note) around the 950 € which faces it without problem with the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 4G, Huawei P40 Pro or to Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
The best smartphones 2020
If you want the best in smartphones today (base price):
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 discount and promo code
A superb smartphone that benefits from the know-how of 4th phone seller to the world (behind Samsung, Huawei and Apple). A price very well placed with this high-end brand around $500 . More, we keep the 3.5 mm mini jack.
- First smartphone with 108 MP camera in the world
- 5260 mAh battery with fast charge, full charge in 65 minutes
- 6.47-inch curved Full HD + AMOLED screen