As a society, we’re always looking for next-generation ways to workout and optimise our health.
In other areas of our lives, artificial intelligence (AI) already impacts everyday activities such as shopping, social media, and self-driving but it hasn’t become a part of the mainstream fitness industry…until now.
Introducing CAROL, the future of fitness.
What makes CAROL different?
CAROL is nothing short of revolutionary. It’s an AI-powered exercise bike that can help you reach your health goals in a scientifically accurate manner in a shorter time span.
Before CAROL, relying on AI to accurately personalize exercise routines based on the rider’s fitness needs was only an option within the confines of a scientific laboratory.
Now, thanks to CAROL, you can benefit from laboratory-like fitness gains at home. In a lab, you’d need an AI specialist, specialized software, and expensive hardware. CAROL does it all.
Don’t just take our word for it though. According to Dr Niels Vollaard, professor of Health and Exercise Science at Stirling University, “CAROL is the only system that accurately replicates my research outside of the labs.”
Not only is CAROL a slim-line version of the bulky lab bike, but it’s available at a fraction of the price.
How does CAROL get you fit fast?
CAROL’s AI software means it learns your baseline health so you can benefit from customized workouts with optimum workout resistance that help you achieve your individual exercise goals.1
During your first six sessions (called ‘calibration rides’), CAROL’s self-learning algorithms adapt the resistance level according to your weight, power output, and fatigue index in every session as you get progressively fitter and stronger.2
Unlike any other indoor exercise bike on the market, CAROL offers riders the level of resistance needed to reach maximum intensity. This can’t be achieved on regular bikes as the supra-maximal resistance must be tailored to the rider’s goals, needs, and physiology.3
The most valuable investment in your health
CAROL gets you fitter quicker.
One study4 compared fitness gains following both CAROL intense and fat burn rides to traditional workouts. 28 men and women trained for eight weeks following either CAROL workouts 3-4 days a week or 30-minutes’ moderate-intensity treadmill exercise five days a week. The results found that:
- CAROL workouts are more time-efficient. Total weekly exercise of traditional workouts was 150 minutes. CAROL workouts only took 40 minutes. That’s just 25% of the time commitment.
- The CAROL group saw a nearly two-fold greater improvement in fitness (12.3%) relative to the traditional, moderate-intensity group (6.9%)
So if you want to get fitter faster, choose CAROL.
(1) Matteo, A. (2020) ‘A.I. Home Fitness Machines Push You Past Your Limits’. The Wall Street Journal. Assessed: 12 May. Available at: https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-i-home-fitness-machines-push-you-past-your-limits-11589309016
(2) Cuddy, T. et. al (2019) ‘Reduced Exertion High-Intensity Interval Training is More Effective at Improving Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Cardiometabolic Health than Traditional Moderate-Intensity Continuous Training’. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. Assessed: 07 February.
(3) Ito, S. (2019) ‘High-intensity interval training for health benefits and care of cardiac diseases – The key to an efficient exercise protocol’. Division of Cardiology at Sankuro Hospital. Assessed: 26 July.