At one time or one other, everybody has to go to the physician for the upkeep of excellent well being. The skilled may then prescribe treatment, suggest hospitalization or request analyzes. You probably have medical insurance, it can permit you to pay a part of the bills generated. But when you do not have the means to pay the rest, what must you do? Subscribing to a mutual medical insurance then turns into a necessity. It’ll cowl all or a part of the care not coated by the insurance coverage. To seek out the supply that fits you, we offer you some sensible recommendation right here.
- Acquiring a mutual medical insurance quote: a key step
- Contemplate the worth of the mutual insurance coverage firm: 4 decisive standards
- Select the ensures of the mutual medical insurance
- Some suggestions for decreasing the price of mutual medical insurance
- Change to the selection of well being insurer
Acquiring a mutual medical insurance quote: a key step
In addition tohealth insurance, the mutual medical insurance quote basically takes under consideration the data you present to your insurer. The latter then places them in parallel with a desk of ensures and reimbursement strategies. Thus, you should have a transparent concept of the supply that fits you. However for the avoidance of doubt, you possibly can search quotes from totally different insurers after which select the very best one. Don’t hesitate to make use of an internet comparator to simplify your job.
Contemplate the worth of the mutual insurance coverage firm: 4 decisive standards
To decide on your mutual medical insurance, the price of the offers stays a necessary criterion. Certainly, relying in your wants, you can find various kinds of mutuals. These are distinguished by the ensures supplied, and particularly the costs. Earlier than deciding on a proposal, due to this fact, you could just be sure you have the required funds. To determine your finances, we current right here the standards that influence the worth of a mutual medical insurance.
The profile of the insured
That is the primary criterion that influences the worth of your mutual medical insurance contributions. Your policyholder profile is outlined in response to:
- Your gender: by way of well being, girls typically have extra wants than males (they due to this fact pay extra);
- Your geographic space: the prices of mutual medical insurance are greater in massive cities (Marseille, Paris, Lyon, and so on.) than in small ones, as a result of individuals seek the advice of medical doctors extra usually;
- Your age : seniors devour extra by way of well being than younger individuals (this due to this fact influences the worth);
- Your socio-professional class: mutual medical insurance prices for the self-employed stay inexpensive than these for workers;
- The composition of your family: the worth additionally relies on the variety of individuals in your loved ones (alone, with a partner or with kids).
Prices regarding insurers
Within the worth of your mutual medical insurance, you need to additionally take note of the fees applied by your insurer. These are typically:
- Contract administration charges: they differ in response to the insurers and the companies supplied, and characterize on common 10-30% of the contribution;
- Acquisition payment : they correspond to the seek for new prospects and estimate between 10 and 20% of the contribution.
Taxes utilized to insurers
Relying on the insurers, you may additionally be topic to a tax regime. You’ll due to this fact pay taxes which can affect the full worth of your mutual medical insurance. Typically, these are the taxes utilized:
- The tax on insurance coverage agreements: it stays obligatory for all complementary well being organizations;
- The extra solidarity tax (TSA): utilized at 13.27%, it funds the CMU-C system.
Another standards impacting the worth of the mutual
Along with the above standards, different components affect the worth of mutual medical insurance. To organize for them, take them under consideration and select the supply that fits you greatest. Briefly, listed below are the opposite standards to think about:
- The selection of ensures: the extra assure choices you choose, the upper your contribution can be;
- The selection of the formulation: in case you take a primary formulation, the mutual can be decrease than for a high-end formulation;
- Industrial proposals: they differ in response to every insurer and supply numerous benefits.
To acquire a mutual medical insurance with an reasonably priced worth, we suggest that you simply negotiate together with your insurer. You’ll then be capable to agree on the totally different charges, circumstances and phrases of the contract.
Select the ensures of the mutual medical insurance
As defined above, mutual medical insurance covers bills not coated by your medical insurance. Due to this fact, you need to select a proposal that features the required ensures to your well being wants.
The primary assure choices
For a mutual medical insurance that fits you, you possibly can embody the next ensures:
- Optics and dental: in case you usually spend prices for the optics, in case you go to your dentist or in case you plan to have dental crowns put in, you need to take this assure;
- Baby care: in order that you do not have to pay all your kids’s well being prices out of pocket, this selection is best for you. It’ll cowl each orthodontics and optics;
- Hospitalization ensures: they permit you to cope with hospitalization which can happen at any time, and to bear the varied prices;
- Docs consultations: in case you seek the advice of a well being skilled who applies extra charges, this assure will permit you to reimburse this expense merchandise;
- Routine medical care: you need to additionally embody in your mutual insurance coverage contract a assure that covers the prices of medical doctors, the acquisition of medication, analyzes, and so on.
Elective assure choices
Aside from the ensures listed above, it’s also possible to select different further choices. They may permit you to acquire a mutual medical insurance that fits your wants. Listed below are some examples :
- Different drugs packs: they care for the consultations of osteopaths;
- Thermal treatment packs: they provide a set worth in euros to reimburse your spa remedy;
- Prostheses and home equipment: this assure covers all or a part of the prices incurred for medical prostheses and different gadgets (listening to specifically);
- Different forms of choices may be helpful relying in your well being historical past or future visits. It is as much as you to regulate your contract accordingly!
Some suggestions for decreasing the price of mutual medical insurance
If you end up searching for a tailored mutual medical insurance, you need to essentially pay a certain quantity. Nonetheless, to keep away from breaking the financial institution, you possibly can renegotiate the phrases of your contract to pay much less. Listed below are some suggestions that can allow you to decrease the worth of your contributions:
- Keep away from over-insurance: you possibly can remove costly objects out of your contract that won’t serve you. Test, for instance, that optics and dentistry are important. In any other case, you possibly can decide as a substitute for a minimal assure and subscribe to different modules to strengthen it;
- Remove particular person formulation: if your loved ones members have the identical well being wants, select a household contract. It will permit you to profit from reductions. In any other case, go for separate contracts. You’ll thus keep away from paying pointless ensures;
- Take into consideration state support: earlier than subscribing to a mutual medical insurance, additionally examine if you’re eligible for state support. With the fee help for complementary medical insurance (ACS) for instance, it is possible for you to to obtain monetary help that varies in response to age (between € 100 and € 550 per 12 months);
- Evaluate mutual medical insurance contracts: it’s also possible to play competitors to discover a mutual medical insurance at the very best worth. For this goal, don’t hesitate to check totally different presents and to request quotes. You’ll be able to then select the contract with the very best worth for cash.
Change to the selection of well being insurer
To acquire the mutual medical insurance that fits you, the selection of your insurer can also be essential. At the moment, you now not have to take the identical insurer to cowl all dangers (house, automotive, well being, and so on.). The perfect due to this fact stays to decide on totally different insurers with a purpose to have negotiating weight. It might be your banker, your private home insurer, or your auto insurer if they provide mutual medical insurance. To offer you extra particulars, listed below are the alternatives out there to you:
- The banker : it could actually give you complementary well being contracts, with a bonus on the contribution. Right here, reimbursements are made sooner, as a result of the group that reimburses well being prices is your financial institution, which holds your financial institution accounts;
- The insurer appointed by the insurance coverage firm: it may give you particular presents throughout occasions (again to high school, for instance). Nonetheless, since he works for a corporation, he can solely give you his employer’s presents. This due to this fact makes the comparability with the presents in the marketplace tougher;
- The dealer : mandated by the shopper, he can get in contact with a number of insurers to search out the supply that corresponds to the wants of his purchasers. He has extra leeway to land the very best mutual well being contract.