You can give the Bluefin Fitness KICK 2.0 a shot if you’re out looking for a powerful treadmill for your home-based workout. As it comes with an updated system (KINOMAP App to give you a quick workout session), this is not your usual folding treadmill. We will review this folding treadmill in this article to give you an idea of what you’re going to get when you buy it.
How reliable is this unit? Can it help you meet your goals in terms of fitness? Let’s find out.
- Construction and Measurements
- Workout Experience
- Experience with Users
- The Console
Bluefin Fitness KICK 2.0 Innovative High-Speed Folding Treadmill | Kinomap | Live Video Streaming | Video Coaching & Training | Quiet | 12 Km/h + 18% Incline | Joint Protection Tech | HRC Sensors
$494.10 in stock
- INTEGRATED SMARTPHONE KINOMAP APP: The treadmill is compatible with the Kinomap fitness app - featuring thousands of training videos from around the world, coaching & training classes & structured workouts. Join the Kinomap community today!
- LOOKING FOR A GENUINE RUNNING EXPERIENCE AT HOME? Our running machine arrives 90% assembled. Simple set up with help guide. Instantly fold up compact, portable Kick & slide away till your next run.
- JOINT PROTECTING SHOCK ABSORPTION - Joining the family of top-notch treadmills. Unique Aero-damping system makes every stride as smooth & low impact as possible. Extra large 5-layer anti-static track is quiet under foot, provides excellent traction & moisture resistance.
- QUIET, ENERGY EFFICIENT MOTOR- Designed for professional training. Silent & efficient motor for speeds up to 12 Km/h, with 18% manual incline. Automatic drive recalibration with every step for smooth pace & responsive programs.
- FULLY LOADED ACCESSORIES - Bright digital screen displays speed, calorie gauge, run time & distance. Integrated hand sensors for heart rate monitoring + Wireless Heart Rate Strap Compatible. Bluetooth speakers & safety key.
The treadmill is made to serve you while staying solid enough for a long time. As you run on this treadmill, you won’t have to worry about your safety. The onboard motor has also been designed to operate well while still quietly working. Even better, to boost your experience, there are a whole lot of accessories that come with this treadmill.
Construction and Measurements
The KICK 2.0 comes with solid steel construction that is sure to carry your weight while remaining sturdy enough and robust. It is 130cm by 136cm by 66cm and weights less than 32kgs. Even with that weight, a maximum user weight of 120kg will sustain this treadmill.
Bear in mind that this is a foldable treadmill that helps you to pack it away for an easy period. Plus, for you to drive it around the floor while storing it, it comes with wheels on it.
The engine on this fella is a well-developed device that is intended right from your home to give you a serious workout. Packed with a high-torque continuous duty motor of 1100W DC silent-drive, this fella can deliver top speeds of 12 km/h. Fortunately, the engine is designed to run quietly and smoothly.
Even better, an automatic drive recalibration that will adjust for each move comes with the Bluefin Fitness treadmill. As a result, along with a steady pace, you will enjoy sensitive changes.
This one won’t disappoint you if you want a treadmill that will give you a serious workout session. To suit your particular workout session, it comes with an 18 percent gradient incline range that you will need to do manually. This helps you to lose even more calories in the long term, while you improve your cardiovascular health.
This treadmill, in addition to the manual tilt, gives you an amazing workout that you can enjoy whenever you walk on it.
The KICK 2.0 is Kinomap Compatible, which means that you can connect it to the Kinomap Fitness App using Bluetooth connectivity. Besides that, it comes with two integrated Bluetooth speakers.
Experience with Users
It’s quick to work with this Bluefin Workout unit. When running, jogging or walking on this treadmill, you can be sure of your safety. You can be sure of the necessary traction and moisture resistance, thanks to the massive 5-layer anti-static track. On the running belt, there is also joint defensive shock absorption.
There is a safety key onboard in case of any emergency and you want the running belt to stop immediately. You will not have to think about any accidental accidents this way.
It comes with a setup and maintenance tool kit, which, when you need to set it up, might require some skills. Fortunately, there’s a user manual there to help you.
The Bluefin Fitness treadmill comes with a digital 5-inch monitor that displays all the workout stats required. You can also see the current speed, time, burned calories, and more from this console. On the handles, there is an integrated heart rate sensor, which will then show the stats on the monitor. Onboard, you can hook up your tablet on the integrated stand.
[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”PROS:”]
- Constructed from a solid, corrosion-resistant steel frame
- Bluetooth Speakers features
- Kinomap Software compliant
- Features a self-lubricating oil system
- Integrated hand sensors for precise heart rate
- Foldable and easy to store away
[/wpsm_pros][/wpsm_column][wpsm_column size=”one-half” position=”last”][wpsm_cons title=”CONS:”]
- It might not connect to all wireless devices/phones
In general, one of the best treadmills out there is the Bluefin Fitness KICK 2.0, and its delivery is also on track. The cushioned running belt is intended to ensure that you land gently while protecting your joints. It is fitted with a powerful motor that makes it possible for you to have a serious workout session. This treadmill is, above all, powerful enough to support you for a long period of time.